Monday, February 11, 2013

Today I am dreaming of....

South Africa.

A few years ago, I spent three weeks in South Africa and let me tell you it was some the most defining and shaping three weeks of my life.  I experienced new culture and tasted new air with a joy and fervency I had never felt before.

I had traveled out of the country before to some exotic locations with my family but this was totally different.  I met new people, quickly built friendships, and adopted a love for the country so fast it hit me like MAC truck.  And it hit me so hard it left me yearning to go back.

One day I know I'll wind up back here.  But until then....













More photos on the left sidebar under the South Africa tab. 

xo, Kelsey Belle


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE