Monday, December 10, 2012

Worth A Thousand Words

I was going through the endless piles of pictures we have in boxes in our garage & wanted to share a few of my favorites with you.  Might I add, there was no organization to the array of photos either? Whoever invented the photo album should have remembered to notify our family because obviously we missed the memo.

kelsey young www.happiereading.typepad.com

www.happiereading.typepad.com    melissa young

kelsey young www.happiereading.typepad.com


happie reading www.happiereading.typepad.com

kids at beach www.happiereading.typepad.com


Even though we're a little bit crazy around here, I wouldn't trade my family for the world.  What a sweet reminder these pictures have been of the best parts of childhood with parents I truly adore.
XO, Kelsey Belle

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE