Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happie Creations

Ohhhh hey! 

Yesterday, I finally launched what I have been working on for weeks now.

Drum roll please....

I have started a little wedding invitation shop that goes by the name of Happie Creations.   I was determined to make my own wedding invitations & in the process realized how much I enjoyed it!  It was so fun to exercise my creativity in this way and I thought it may be a little endeavor I could hold on to for quite a while.  Here are a few photos of invitation sets I have created, but please do browse my shop and favorite some items to spread the word!




Photos taken by the very talented Sam Pierce.

xo, Kelsey Belle

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. your invitations are gorgeous! I don't need any at the moment, but I pinned them all for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing! I love the invitations you created. They look absolutely beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful! I wish you had these when I was wedding planning!

    This little Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. These invitations are lovely! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Such fresh and lovely designs, where were you four hears ago? haha :) How wonderful that you discovered this from making your own invitations, you never know when inspiration will hit you, huh? Best of luck with the business!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful idea. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely gorgeous! Good luck with your endeavor!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE