Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's Christmas Eve Ya'll!


image via

Hope you are all enjoying the beginning of the holidays!  I am excited to spend the evening with my two main men- david & my dad!  Tomorrow will be filled with lots of festivities starting at 7am.  Yikes! But one of my favorite things is enjoying Christmas morning with coffee cake, family, and coffee.  And of course David will be joining us again! woohoo!

I have already caved and given him three gifts.  Oops.  I am not very good at this whole surprise thing! I just get too excited.  While giving is probably my favorite thing around this time of year (because it is just so fun to pick out the perfect item for the perfect person) this day has specifically taught me that receiving is important too.  I was given the best gift ever when Christ came into this world to lay down his life for me! I have received the most amazing present from God through that, which is to be shared with everyone!  What a day to celebrate!

xo, Kelsey Belle


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Theme created by PIXELZINE