Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Believe

With Christmas coming, you can't help but look at children and think how exciting it is to be that age. Everything is new and children look around with wide eyes and excitement the whole month of December.  It is the cutest and such a joy to be around and makes me think back to when I was young. Being 24, I clearly no longer believe in Santa- gasp the secret's out- but here are a few things I do believe::

I believe in celebrating.  
Celebrating people, celebrating life, 
most importantly celebrating just how good God is to us.  
Celebrating is just fun.

I believe in choosing joy.
Sometimes, joy is a choice.  We may choose to dwell
in disappointment, or in grumpiness.  But if we choose to be thankful
instead, we choose to be joyful.   Because our mood can't help but be
redirected towards joy when we choose to be thankful.

I believe in dreaming big
Why not go after those crazy dreams you have?
Why not encourage others as they dream big instead of doubting they'll ever do it?
"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will."
Just try.  At least try it.  It's worth it.

xo, Kelsey Belle

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in those too ;) I love celebrating life! Btw have you read 1000 gifts? It's by Ann Voskamp, it's about being thankful and how joy comes from that place of thanksgiving. <3

    www.thislittleheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful post <3 happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE