Monday, November 11, 2013

So. Many. Stairs.

Currently reminiscing on my vacation a few weeks back.  I was able to take a week and a half off  and enjoy this beautiful weather by taking a trip up to Indiana with David.  This is where he is from so he had quite the plans for us while we were there.  Seriously we went on adventure after adventure.  I suppose that is the perks of growing up somewhere, you know all the ins-and-outs of a place.

My favorite thing we did was climb 110ft fire tower.  And I. Was. Terrified.

You know how sometimes the anticipation of something is worse than the actual thing.  Yeah well that happened with this climb.  I think I almost freaked myself out more in preparation than the actual 5 minutes it took to climb it.  Needless to say there was no reason to be scared and it was amazing.  It had the best view of thousands of colorful trees in the Hoosier National Forest and we got to see #4 of our sunsets together from up there.  It was quite the adventure and it makes me want to do a google search on fire towers and hunt them all down.  Here are a few snaps from our fire tower extravaganza.





Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Theme created by PIXELZINE