Monday, December 31, 2012

More Laughter Please

So I rediscovered my old quote journal.  What is a quote journal, might you ask?  Well at one point I decided to start writing down things that I found hilarious.  Yes, most of these quotes are taken out of the context of a conversation that you have no background information on, and honestly I couldn't try to remember in order to tell you...BUT it doesn't take away from how funny these goofy lines are.  Oh, do enjoy!

//////////

Kelley:  Kelsey! I skipped class the other day and thought about you!

//////////

Laura Grace: I lost my keyboard for a couple of years...then I found it under the couch.

//////////

Amber: I like my stepmom better now that she has amnesia and doesn't remember being mean.

//////////

Kelsie:  My hobo dinners always taste better when I shape the tinfoil into a whale.

//////////

Kelsey: Last time I gave into peer pressure, I licked someone's eyeball!

//////////

Lindsay: This cookie tastes like a gas station!

//////////

Brittany: I baptized all my beanie babies when I was little.
Caroline: (in response) That's such a homeschool thing to do!

//////////

Evane: I feel like my boyfriend never got the memo that popping his collar was never cool.

//////////

Just a little laughter to brighten your day.  Hope it proves to be as funny for you as it is for me going back through these!

xo, Kelsey Belle



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE