Friday, November 23, 2012

Holiday Cheer

Oh what a well-spent three days.  These past few months have been a whirlwind and gosh does it feel good to slow down.  The time carved out of a crazy work schedule to take a break has been quite a gift to me.  I tend to spend every ounce of free time doing something-whether spending it with people or working, but these past few days I have really had the freedom to do whatever I want.  And GOSH it has been awesome to check off exciting things from this surmounting idea-list going on in my brain.  And this is no burdensome idea/checklist, might I add. It's definitely fun stuff like crafting, or try this movie, try that recipe, work on my blog, Goodwill treasure hunting, decorate the kitchen, or ya know-fun things like that!

Here are a few pictures from home projects over my past few days. As you can see, bunting flags are currently my craft of choice.  The kitchen has been revamped and is actually decorated now! I also have a perfect little nook tucked away in my kitchen to sit and work from my computer. Nothing like a cup of hot raspberry tea to go along with it.





Oh and I am on round two of watching Pride and Prejudice tonight.  How have I never watched this until now? It is simply spectacular and I would even say soul nourishing & life enriching.  I have now added a leather bound version of this book to my Christmas list.  Oh to have a love like Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy.  One day...


viavia

I surely hope you have had a few days of relaxation like I have.  It is good for the soul.
xx, Kelsey Belle


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I couldn’t agree with you more. Those days were truly priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE