Tuesday, November 27, 2012

High Kick Hazard

I think it is safe to say I am in a high-kicking season of life.  What does this mean, might you ask? Well as of late, I have been doing random little high-kicks to express excitement.  It is fun and quirky, but no I am not a cheerleader.  I did take gymnastics back in the day, though.

Anyways, this has been going on for quite sometime, and I had my first bad experience.  Actually it was a hilarious experience but not for the other party involved...only me.  I was at Steak n Shake with a huge group of my friends on Sunday night.  I was a little late arriving, so as I walk in I go to do a high kick...oh yes in public.  Well mid high-kick, my foot lands in a man's stomach.  OUCH!

Alas, yes, that was my first epic fail in high-kicking.  Have no fear though, I shall carry on with my high-kicking.  One bad experience won't stop this girl! Although I do promise to do so with a little bit more caution in the future. Hehe.

xo, Kelsey Belle
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE