Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wedding Preview

So I recently tied the knot with the man of my dreams.  For so long I jokingly referred to my future husband (when I was single) as "the faceless man at the end of the aisle."  Silly I know, but I literally would dream up Pinterest-inspired wedding details and when I would imagine a man standing there it would be as if you cut out a face in a magazine spread. There that dream-guy would be standing, faceless. 

Well I must admit, all that dreaming was fun, but it was pretty nice to finally meet David two years ago, get engaged to him six months ago, and start dreaming up this day. It took place a little over a month ago with none other than an actual man with an actual face that was better than I could have ever imagined, standing at the end of the aisle.  

Here are a few snaps from the day.  I plan on getting back to frequent blogging, ya know..not that I'm not swamped with planning the biggest day of my life thus far!  So happy to share these photos and looking forward to the full album in a few weeks!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. hi!! i came across your blog again today after reading through old blog posts of mine where you had left kind and sweet comments :)
    how beautiful you looked on your weddings day - congratulations :)

    xo
    lane

    lifeofthelane.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE