Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Snowy Engagement



Oh man, I am so excited as I look at these pictures.  I am just sitting here behind my computer grinning from ear to ear.  What a day.  That man has so much patience.  I asked, "Is it soooooon?" every single day the whole month leading up to that engagement hike.  I am so glad he waited for such a special moment.  And it was so wonderful to share with our friends Ellen & Jo.  They were so calm and collected, I had no idea just how important and exciting this hike was going to be! Oh man, what a day!  I am so thankful I get to marry this man in less than 200 days.  We have a lot going on this year, with him being in ministry school and me spending the summer in Africa.  BUT it will fly by and before we know it, September 13 will be here.  And I just can't wait!

xo, Kelsey Belle
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! What a beautiful ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are awesome, your ring is gorgeous, and by the way the whole proposal was so incredibly romantic!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE