Saturday, April 6, 2013

Adventure.



I have an idea.
I am in desperate need of some creative initiative.
I also want to challenge myself to look at scripture in a new way.

Therefore:::
I have decided to start this project to spur on creativity,  really make me think about scripture that God is highlighting in my life, and share it with people in a fresh way.  So here goes.  Each week I will feature an inspiration board just like this one. With it I will share some scripture and why it pertains to this certain board.  

This one is near and dear to my heart.  I am a girl who lives for adventure and anything water-related.  I think I'm destined to live at the beach one day (which actually is happening in the near future).  Not to mention God speaks to me time and time again about oceans, water, etc. It is a constant theme in the type of scripture God points me to. Does that happen with you? What is a topic that God often brings up to you?

One of my favorite scriptures is:

"The Lord on high is mightier
Than the noise of many waters,
Than the mighty waves of the sea."
Psalm 93:4

To me that is just so powerful.  The ocean is so vast, so big.  For one, God is the creator of all that greatness.  On top of that he is so much bigger and mightier than the biggest waves we could ever think of. That's HUGE! God is just so cool.  I can't wrap my mind around Him.  But I don't think it's supposed to work that way anyways.  If my mind is the size of a coke can, how could it ever fully fathom a God bigger than the universe.

One of my favorite lines in a worship songs reads, "Come away with me // It's never too late // It's not too late for you //I have a plan for you // It's gonna be wild it's gonna be great it's gonna be full of me"

Ah. That is from the perspective of God speaking to us.  I want a wild life of adventure.  I know His plans for me have always proven to be WAY more fun than the ones I tried to do on my own.  Seriously. Try leaning into God and spending time with him.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  He has a rockin' plan for you and I promise it is a life filled with great things.

I will leave you with another scripture:

For the earth will be filled with the knowledge
of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.
Habakkuk 2:14

xo, Kelsey Belle



Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. nice blog :) if you want let's follow each other
    let me know : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome post!! I love this idea!
    And it's really cool that you know that the ocean is a connecter for you! I am definitely an adventure person too, I love the bush and trees and the sky, natures beauty always reflects God so well! :)

    Ngaio xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post and lovely idea! So inspirational! <3

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic idea!
    I'm following u now, hope u can follow back. THX<3

    My blog
    Moda della donna

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE