Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Strengthening


Do you ever feel like a certain words describes the season of life you are in? I do, and right now I feel like the best fit for what can describe my life is a period of strengthening.

Over the years I have found a common strand in prayer for me and it is that God would be “strength to my bones.”  I have had that just come out of my mouth in prayer for as long as I can remember and I feel like right now it couldn’t be more fitting.

Last year was a season of trial and let me tell you there were more than a few things that were hard to go through.  It was a whirlwind and some days I felt like the biggest emotional wreck..  But let me tell you, after I came out of that year having simply survived… I feel STRONG.

Dramatic, I know right.  But seriously, I think there are spans in all of our lives where we go through the wringer in some aspect or another.  It may look completely different from one person to the next, or even from one situation to the next in the same life, BUT it doesn’t take away from experiencing a trial.

I will say though, God is always, always victorious.  If you are a Christ follower, then he already took the sin and pain and trials in your life and defeated them on the cross.  So on your most down days, you can remember “Praise be to God who always leads us to triumph in Christ Jesus.” 2 Cor 2:14

And if you are not a believer, I respect you and thank you for taking the time to listen to my beliefs.  I am always available to talk further via email!

Happy, happy day to you and may the Lord give you strength to your bones and victory over your trials!

xo, Kelsey Belle

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Theme created by PIXELZINE