Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Thank you sweet Jesus for....


1. having sweet kids in my life that I get to babysit-it gives you such a young and playful perspective

2. a mom that has taught me how to build & craft like no other-talk about an independent woman!

3. fun days spent with friends I cherish- coffee dates with Elise & Kelli Lee are my favorite

3. friend dates with my Young Life girls and a conversations that remind me "This is why I do this."

5.  some solid ladies in my life that I can rely and lean on for advice 

6. warm sweatshirts  & wool socks for those crisp mornings

7. a few rainy days a month-just to have an excuse to stay in bed a little longer

8. that I live in a place with seasons... I just love experiencing the change of weather & I know I might not always live in a place with seasons so I pledge to appreciate them while I have them =]

9. books, books, books...its like TV in your head but so much better!

10. the trials that make you better...the ones that shape you and were no fun at the time but make you who you are now.


What are you thankful for?

xo, Kelsey Belle

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE