Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hey-o let's dance!

Do you like to dance? I do.  Remember in high school when you were so self-conscious dancing in front of people with the constant thought of "do i look okay?" plaguing you.  Maybe you didn't feel this way but I sure did.

The memo didn't get to me that it is TOTALLY acceptable for you to look as silly as possible on the dance floor until I hit college.  I am oh so thankful for that, due to my lack of rhythm.   Nowadays, I definitely am not claiming to have any mind-blowing moves, but I will say dancing is something I thoroughly enjoy.  I also love a good photo booth, which I don't mind monopolizing when given the opportunity =].

Below are a few pictures from the last few Good Clean Fun events in Nashville, TN.  If you live near Nashville and are looking for a great night of dancing and fun...this is your place.  It is a great way to come be yourself, let loose on the dance floor, in a non-drinking environment.  It usually hops venues so check out the facebook page for information.

By the way, they are usually themed which always makes for some good fun.

Filabust-A-Move
------------------------





Feliz NaviDANCE
----------------------



 Black & White Ball Drop
----------------------------------






A bit of a long post...but I still wanted to share.
xo, Kelsey Belle



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. that is one cute post. one of the best way to live life is to be with friends! this is such a wonderful post. miss hanging out with my friends in this kind of partying. :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE