Sunday, October 7, 2012

Grace, Grace, Grace


Grace
   source: Imgfav

I just love everything about this.

Grace is something easier said than done.  It is something I try to incorporate into my life everyday because Ephesians 2:8 says, "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God."

I could never have earned God's favor, it is only by his graciousness that he sees me as spotless & deserving of his love, because I sure do mess up alot.  Because of this, it is important to me to extend grace to those around me.  It also means the most when I mess up & those I love most show me grace.  None of us are perfect, so let's just learn a little bit from Jesus and start giving each other a little more slack, a little bit more grace that is.

One of my favorite lines in a song, ever goes as this..."if grace is an ocean, we're all sinking." That song is called How He Loves and was originally written and performed by John Mark McMillan but I love it by Kim Walker too.

God's grace is that much.  How cool is that?

xo, Kelsey Belle    

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE